Initial applications (non-qualifiers)
- Personal History Disclosure Form 1B [PDF]
- Multi-Jurisdictional Personal History Disclosure Form [PDF]
- New Jersey Supplemental Form to Multi-Jurisdictional (Key Employee) [PDF]
- Request Copy of Completed Personal History Disclosure Form [PDF]
Five year review (non-qualifiers)
- Business Entity Disclosure Form [PDF will open on the DGE website]
- Pilot Program for Small Scale and Staged Casino Licenses [PDF]
- Temporary Casino Key Employee License Petition Form [PDF will open on the DGE website]
- Multi-Jurisdictional Personal History Disclosure Form [PDF will open on the DGE website]
- New Jersey Supplemental Form to Multi-Jurisdictional (Qualifier/Key Qualifier) [PDF will open on the DGE website]
Request for hearing or appeal
- Hearing Request Form [PDF] - If you have received notification that there is an objection raised in connection with your application for a casino key employee license, you may request a hearing by filing a Hearing Request Form.
- Appeal Request Form [PDF] - Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 5:12-63(b) you have the right to appeal any final action or determination taken in your matter by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE). For complete information, open the notice and appeal form, and follow the instructions.
Casino Parking Fee
For Casino Qualifiers, Casino Employee Registrations, and other forms specified by the Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE), go to the DGE website.
For casino related taxes and fees collected by the Division of Taxation including the Casino Gross Revenue Tax, Casino Hotel Room Fee, and Multi-Casino Progressive Slot Machine Revenue Tax, go to Taxation's online filing and payment service.