Initial applications (non-qualifiers)
- Personal History Disclosure Form 1B [Fillable pdf 711kB]
- Multi-Jurisdictional Personal History Disclosure Form [pdf will open on the DGE website]
- New Jersey Supplemental Form to Multi-Jurisdictional [pdf will open on the DGE website]
- Request Copy of Completed Personal History Disclosure Form [Fillable pdf 273kB]
Five year review (non-qualifiers)
- Casino Key Employee License Review Application [Fillable pdf 351kB]
- Inactive List Request Form [Fillable pdf]
- Business Entity Disclosure Form [pdf will open on the DGE website]
- Pilot Program for Small Scale and Staged Casino Licenses [pdf 480kB]
- Temporary Casino Key Employee License Petition Form [pdf will open on the DGE website]
Request for hearing or appeal
- Hearing Request Form [Fillable pdf 73 kB] - If you have received notification that there is an objection raised in connection with your application for a casino key employee license, you may request a hearing by filing a Hearing Request Form.
- Appeal Request Form [Fillable pdf 73kB] - Pursuant to N.J.S.A. 5:12-63(b) you have the right to appeal any final action or determination taken in your matter by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE). For complete information, open the notice and appeal form, and follow the instructions.
Casino Parking Fee
- Credit Card Authorization [Fillable pdf 111kB]
For Casino Qualifiers, Casino Employee Registrations, and other forms specified by the Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE), go to the DGE website.